Did you know, one in five Australian workers is currently experiencing a mental health condition?^
^(TNS (2014). State of Workplace Mental Health in Australia. Melbourne: Beyond Blue.
BUSY Health can partner with your business leaders to improve the wellbeing, successful retention and productivity of your staff.
- Assistance for your new employees to get off to a great start in their first few months of employment.
- One-on-one sessions with employees to support them to manage or overcome any health concerns or challenges they may be going through.
- Group sessions to your staff to improve the culture of your workplace teams. These include (but are not limited to):
- addressing bullying in the workplace,
- mediation sessions to improve employee relations,
- mental health and wellbeing programs,
- suicide prevention,
- healthy workplaces,
- external supervision, and
- other relevant topics for your workplace, on request.
Our allied health team can also perform psychological and medical assessments that determine the best strategies and outcomes for your employees.
Get Started Now
Enquire now about how our services can help you achieve the health you want, your way.